Fix all Ghost Recon Future Soldier crash problems, errors, freezing, lagging, desktop crash, FPS issues, black screen, no sound, and more with this list of user-contributed solutions. In Ghost Recon Future Soldier join an elite team of highly trained, cut-throat special-ops soldiers. Armed to the teeth with unrivalled combat technology and cutting-edge military hardware, Ghost Recon takes you to the globe’s most deadly warzones to hunt down the highest value targets. But before you hunt anyone, make sure that you can run Ghost Recon Future Soldier properly. Make sure you read through our guide to find the crash solution you need to run Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
Fixing Ghost Recon Future Soldier Crashes, Errors, Freezing, Lagging, CTD, Poor FPS, Black screen, No Sound
First things first, make sure your PC system meets the minimum requirements for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. If you’re not sure of your PC specs, check this guide on how to check your PC specs.
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows® XP (SP3) / Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1)
Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or 2.2 GHz AMD Athlon™ X2 4400+ (Intel® Core™2 Quad Q9450 or AMD Phenom™ II X4 940 or better recommended)
Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, 7 (2 GB / 3 GB recommended
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
Hard Drive: 25 GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compliant
Multiplayer:64 Kbps or faster broadband connection
Peripherals:Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 XT / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600 GTS / 9 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com.
Ghost Recon Future Soldier Crash Fix and Fixes to Errors, Freezing, Lagging, CTD, Poor FPS, Black screen, No Sound
Problem #1 Ghost Recon Future Soldier Crash Fix – Ghost Recon Future Soldier Crashes when loading next mission
If your game crashes when it loads the next mission, just play from the last checkpoint in windowed mode (can change from the options menu) and the game wont crash (90% of the time) when loading a map in MP or mission in SP.
Problem #2 Ghost Recon Future Soldier Crash Fix – Game crashes randomly in Multiplayer games
Go to your nVidia Control Panel or ATI Catalyst and turn Open GL on
Problem #3 Ghost Recon Future Soldier Crash Fix – “Crash in application” or “Direct3D” Errors
This problem is normally caused by the system you are playing this game on not having the requirements for the game. Check the PC system requirements posted above and see if your PC can run Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
Problem #4 Ghost Recon Future Soldier Crash Fix – Crash to Desktop upon Launch / Startup
If Ghost Recon Future Soldier randomly crashes upon launching the game, ensure or try the following:
- Update your nVidia / ATI graphics drivers. Check our Technical References page for proper and official download links.
- Turn off SLI / Crossfire then start the game. See if it stabilizes Ghost Recon Future Soldier performance.
- Turn off your anti-virus software before launching the Ghost Recon Future Soldier, but make sure you turn it back on after playing. Make sure Windows Defender is also disabled.
- Try using only one GPU first (turn the other one off via your nVidia / ATI graphics control panel)
- Try running the game in Windowed Mode (frequently works for low-end PCs)
- Disable anti-aliasing and filtering, restart Ghost Recon Future Soldier
- Disable V-sync, restart Ghost Recon Future Soldier
- Disable background apps, and turn off your anti-virus software
- In Windows 7 right-click the Ghost Recon Future Soldier exe file, go to the ‘Compatibility Mode’ tab and check ‘Disable Desktop Composition’
- Run through our list of general fixes, which will most likely resolve your Ghost Recon Future Soldier crash problems