- your PC task manager. In Windows 7, press CTRL + ALT + DELETE and click on Task Manager, go to Processes, then right-click on Syndicate’s respective exe file and set priority above normal or higher. You must do this every time you play the game.
- In addition, your anti-virus may be the problem here. There are certain anti-virus software that are not ideal for gaming so, check our Technical References page for some suggestions.
- If you’re still using Windows XP, upgrade to Windows 7. Honestly, a lot of users have attested this to be the fastest solution they’ve tried.
- For more advanced users, try enabling/forcing tripple buffering and V-sync using the D3DOverrider software. Check our Technical References page to download D3DOverrirder / RivaTuner.
- Finally make sure that your Internet connection is stable. This is a commonly overlooked problem especially for online modes / multiplayer games.
Problem #20 Syndicate Crash Fix – Other possible causes of crashing
- Make sure you GPU is cool enough and not overheating. Syndicate may at times use heavy GPU, so make sure you have good airflow, and that your card is running quietly. Try lowering the resolution or changing quality settings. Symptoms of an overheated card include the following: random crashes, random ‘glitches’ , FPS drastically drops down to 2 or 3 FPS, freezing, and locking up during graphically intensive moments.
- Make sure you have a decent power supply. If you have a decent graphics card, you need a power supply that can run it. 350 watts may not be enough to consistently run Syndicate. A recommended power supply should have a minimum of 600 watts, with a direct connection to the GPU (no splitting and ‘sharing’ connections with other devices). Many times random crashes are due only to insufficient power supply.
Problem #21 Syndicate – Cannot Install Syndicate
Reinstall the game, but please ensure that you’ve fully uninstalled Syndicate from your PC, before trying to install again. In some cases, you may have to manually delete the Syndicate installation folder from the PC in case files remain after uninstalling.
Problem #X Yours! Post your Syndicate game issues in the comments section below.
That’s all the Syndicate crash fixes we have for now, but we’ll post more as soon as we get more information — Let us know if you’re encountering other Syndicate problems and we can help you out by participating in the comments / forum section below.