computer. Leave only the one you use.
Problem #37 DiRT Showdown – Random Crashes Fix
If you are experiencing random DiRT Showdown crashes while loading the races or playing the game. Run the game in Direct X 9 instead of using DirectX 11 to render the game.
You can change it in ‘hardware_settings_config.xml’ which can be found in /My Games/DiRT Showdown.
Problem #38 DiRT Showdown Framerate Drop Cockpit View
If your FPS drop consistently while in cockpit view, make sure you have disabled Vsync and have 4x AA with latest drivers.
Problem #39 DiRT Showdown Driving Force GT Wheel: Fixed
You get no response from the wheel while trying to play the game with it. Do the following steps in order to resolve the issue.
Steps to resolve this problem:
- Uninstall the Logitech Gaming Software.
- Removed the wheel from your computer then go to start menu and typed ‘regedit’ in run.
- This will bring up the registry editor and from there click ‘Computer’ at the top to make sure you’d search the entire registry. Now press F3 to bring up the search function.
- Type ‘Driving Force’ in to the search box and Press Enter, now it’ll search the registry for any matches. Once it found one, click Del on the keyboard and enter to delete it. Delete all entries you find, don’t worry if you can’t delete few.
- Plug-in the Logitech DFGT back into the computer. Once it is detected, install the latest drivers you downloaded in the first step.
Problem #X Yours! Post your DiRT Showdown game issues in the comments section below.
That’s all the DiRT Showdown crash fixes we have for now, but we’ll post more as soon as we get more information — Let us know if you’re encountering other DiRT Showdown problems and we can help you out by participating in the comments / forum section below.