attest that a driver rollback (reinstall or downgrade to older version) works well to maintain decent temperatures.
Problem #6 Diablo 3 Loading Error Fix – Intel HD 3000 Cannot load the game
An old bug supposedly resolved in Patch 1 of the closed Beta, but if it recurs, you could try uninstalling your game, update your graphics and sound drivers to the latest version, then reinstall again.
Problem #7 Diablo 3 Error Fix – Error 3014
Don’t try to install if you are in a private or office network. Make sure you don’t have any proxies. Also try turning off your anti-virus programs when trying to install Diablo 3.
If the above doesn’t work check our recommend fix at Problem #20
Problem #8 Diablo 3 FPS Fix – Stuttering Performance
Check this list of supported video cards (disclaimer, this is supposedly the leaked official list)
Problem #9 Diablo 3 Installation Fix – Problems installing in Windows Vista and Windows 7
Make sure you have the latest Microsoft service pack installed for the respective systems.
Problem #10 Diablo 3 Crash Fix – Problems running Diablo 3 on dual monitors
To fix this hit Win Key, Shift and the arrow key towards your primary monitor.
If you are in windowed mode, try editing this line in your documentsDiablo IIID3Prefs.txt file:
Change the ’1? to a ’0? and save the file. It will be in fullscreen mode again and should be on your primary monitor.
Problem #11 Diablo 3 Performance Fix – Choppy / Poor performance win Fullscreen (Windowed)
Running any games on fullscreen windowed usually causes FPS drops. Just make sure you close any other programs running in the background, including any proactive anti-virus activity.
Problem #12 Diablo 3 Crash Fix – Computer locks up and then Blackscreen
Please run through our page of general fixes (apart from Steam-specific fixes).
Problem #13 Diablo 3 Crash Error Fix – “NVLDDMKM” HAS STOPPED WORKING
Try reverting to an older Nvidia video driver release:
- 32 bit Vista: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-32bit-260.99-whql-driver.html
- 64 bit Vista: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-64bit-260.99-whql-driver.html
Diablo 3 should start fine after the rollback.
Problem #14 Diablo 3 Crash Error Fix – “Diablo III retail has stopped working”
- Click Start and then Control Panel
- Click View network status and tasks
- Click Change adapter settings on the left portion of the Window.
- Double-click the icon for the Internet connection you’re using. Often this will be labeled “Local Area Connection” or the name of your ISP. If you have multiple connections, make sure not to click the one with the red X.
- Click the Properties button.
- Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Select (highlight) Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Click Properties.
- Click Use the following DNS server addresses:
- In the “Preferred DNS server” field type 8 – 8 – 8 – 8 (This is Googles free DNS)
- In the “Alternate DNS server” field type 8 – 8 – 4 – 4
Problem #15 Diablo 3 Crash Fix - ATI 12.4 Catalyst graphics crash issue
Problem #16 Diablo 3 Error -